Graduate Customer Analyst and Success Executive
Location: Kennington, central London
What we’re offering:
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, analytically-minded GRADUATE looking for a fast-paced startup environment to start and progress their career within. It’s not for students wanting an interim position between university studies.
We are an agile technology start-up, based in Kennington, near the Oval Cricket ground. We help small and medium-sized online retailers to manage, make sense of and act upon their customer data.
- Help the Customer Success team deliver analytics projects to existing clients.
- Establish CRM user strategies our clients can use our platform to drive sales.
- Help communicate those user strategies to clients.
- Assist our new business team to bring onboard new clients.
- Assist the development team to test new software updates from a User perspective.
- Keep the software knowledge base updated.
The kind of person we're looking for:
- Analytical and organised.
- Commercially minded and empathetic.
- A self-starter, pro-active and always thinking about ways to create efficiencies and improve your work. But also really keen to learn loads from us.
- You’re determined to succeed.
- You’re a team player, not afraid to ask questions when you’re unsure, and learning quickly from what you’re taught.
The skills you need to demonstrate?
- Very confident in using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to prepare and analyse data
- Familiar with Google Analytics, its terminology and how to use it
- Familiar with eCommerce and CRM data and had experience analysing similar data to draw out conclusions
- Good at summarising findings succinctly
- Complete fluency in English, written and spoken, as the role will require reports to be written and delivered to clients.
The experience we’re looking for:
- Experience working in eCommerce or retail – no matter what size of shop, if you have this experience we want to hear from you!
- Proof that you’re analytical. Tell us about how you’ve analysed data from different sources to pull together a set of conclusions.
- An understanding of Marketing principles – put yourself in a Marketer’s shoes and tell us what challenges you think our clients face.
- University Degree preferred but not essential. If you skipped Uni and when straight to work, that’s fine, we’re keen to look at your general experience and what skills you’ve learned.
What you'll get:
- £1,250 per month (above Minimum wage), moving up to London Living Wage salary after 3 months.
- Valuable experience in working across different parts of the business: Data Analysis, Customer Success, Software Development, Marketing.
- An exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from the very beginning.
- Perkbox benefits – free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets, discounted gym memberships etc.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in this role.